I doubt I’ve ever posted anything really personal on this blog, but here we go.
It’s the summer holidays for me, which means no school which means no motivation to do anything. I’ll plan to write a gigantic masterpiece of fiction work, throughout the Summer, and when it comes to it I’ll just fall flat on my face. Right now, I have the opportunity to apply to write for a website, but I have zero motivation. The ‘Insane Project’ is surprisingly still fertile in my mind, maybe I am cut out for this ‘games writing’ thing.
That was a bit of a leak.
Anyway, I’m going to be writing a lot lot more than I have ever done in the Summer. Think of this as the Rocky montage, except instead of working out and having a life, I’m sat at a computer with fingertips hitting the keys. If someone made a film of my life, it would be an art film.
Art and film? They don’t belong in the same sentence. God I am so hilarious.
I’ll keep you updated on my writings. Expect
- More than three editorials every week
- Insane Project will be publicly revealed near the end of the month
- Me promoting Killscreen Magazine Issue 2, because that’s going to be my first published piece
- Maybe some shake-up on who I’m writing for. I have a good idea of where I want to be in the next few months, and I’m not sure whether or not that involves Platform Nation.
- Film reviews and editorials, new thing, brazap.